ABOUT CMAA WELLNESS CHALLENGE CAMPAIGN
Join the 2023 Wellness Challenge, held in conjunction with CMAA’s World Conference and Club Business Expo, February 24-28, in Orlando, FL. Presented by CMAA’s Club Wellness Community, this Challenge is designed to help you take care of yourself through movement, mindfulness, and healthy choices so you can make the most out of your Conference experience. Participation in the Wellness Challenge is optional and included in your Conference registration.
Through a selection of wellness activities, from drinking a glass of water to counting your steps, participants will earn points over the course of the week of Conference. The participant with the most points at the end of the Conference wins a PRIZE!
How to Earn Points During Conference
- Complete Wellness Challenge activities (you’ll get points every time you complete an activity)
- Participate in The Club Foundation’s Club Love 5K
- Donate to The Club Foundation or another charity of your choice
- 1st Place Prize for Most Points Earned: $300 Gift Card
- 2nd Place Prize for Most Points Earned: $150 Gift Card
- Most Dollars Raised for The Club Foundation: A Club Foundation Bag of Goodies
The Club Foundation’s Club Love 5K
- The Club Foundation's annual Club Love 5K will be held on Monday February 27, at 6:30 a.m. If you did not register for the Club Love 5K when you registered for the Conference, you can modify your existing registration through the link provided in your confirmation email*. The run will count as 250 points toward the Wellness Challenge!
- Can’t Attend Conference? You Can Still Join the Challenge! Simply register and track your activities and mileage to participate!