ABOUT NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NURSE PRACTITIONERS IN WOMEN'S HEALTH (NPWH) 26 MILE WALK/RUN FUNDRAISER CAMPAIGN
Ready to go the extra mile for yourself and to support WHNP research and scholarship?
We know that NPWH is your professional association, and we also care deeply about you as people and why we want you to invest in your health and well-being and support the greater women’s healthcare community.
For the first time, NPWH is launching a virtual 26-mile Walk/Run from September-December 31. The funds raised will be for grants to support research conducted by WHNPs, particularly to highlight the impact of the WHNP profession. In addition, this race will help support the NPWH Student Ambassador Program.
You can walk at your own pace over the next four months any way you wish. The goal is to reach 26 miles by December 31. Whether you're a pro runner or enjoy a leisurely walk, this is your chance to make a difference and support the WHNP profession and give yourself the gift of self-care.
$30 without a T-Shirt
$60 with a T-shirt
Here's how you can participate:
- Register for the campaign and set your fitness & fundraising targets.
- Set-up your devices (Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Watch, Google Fit, Misfit, Strava), or download our iOS or Android
- Share your story and raise funds & awareness.
- Track workouts anywhere, anytime, and complete your goal.
- Run or walk at your pace until December 31, 2023.
- Runners, rally your supporters to fuel your race on social media and in the Charity Footprints platform which will have Fitness and Fundraiser Milestones.
- Share your photos with us on social media using hashtag #NPWH26MileWalkRun
Our financial goal is $26,000.
And guess what? Your furry friends, human friends, family, and colleagues are welcome to strut their stuff alongside you! Let us make strides together for women's health and beyond.
Sign up now!
#NPWH2023 #WomensHealth #Fundraiser #NPWH26MileWalkRun