ABOUT TAKING STEPS FOR HOMELESS PETS CAMPAIGN
Welcome to our registration page for the 3rd annual "Taking Steps for Homeless Pets" challenge powered by Charity Footprints.
This challenge is all about making a difference in the lives of homeless pets at Glory Bound Rescue Ranch, a non-profit organization that provides shelter, care, and rehabilitation to abused, neglected, and abandoned dogs, horses, and a variety of farm animals.
Every step you take during this challenge will go beyond fitness and become a lifeline for animals in need. By taking part in this challenge, you will be helping us provide care and support to homeless pets at Glory Bound Rescue Ranch, and contribute to future rescue efforts. So, if you are passionate about animal welfare and want to make a real difference, lace up your shoes, sign up today, and let's take steps together toward creating a brighter future for homeless pets. Register now and make your steps count for a cause that truly matters.
Registration: Opens May 25th and will remain open throughout the challenge.
Challenge Dates: June 1-July 1, 2023
SAVE THE DATE for In-Person Activities on the Farm: June 17th- Participants and their families are invited to join us for an interactive day on the farm where you can walk and play with rescued dogs, brush horses who were saved from the kill pen, and enjoy rescued goat yoga. RSVPs will be sent out to participants upon registration. *Attendance is optional*
SAVE THE DATE for the Finish Line Celebration on the Farm: July 1st-The challenge will conclude with an in-person Finish Line Celebration, where you can enjoy more animal interaction and light refreshments. RSVPs will be sent out to participants upon registration. *Attendance is optional*
Registration is Easy:
- To join click on the Register Now button on this page. Participants can register individually or with a team, or create your own team.
- Once you register, you will be given a link to your own unique fundraising page. If you wish, you can personalize your page with your fundraising goal
- Invite your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers to take part in the challenge or donate to your fundraiser by sponsoring you!
- Set a personal fitness goal and track your steps for the 4 weeks using your own fitness device(Fitbit, Garmin, Google Fit, or Strava) which sync’s up to the Charity Footprints App, or enter daily steps/exercise manually on the app.
- Have fun knowing you are taking steps toward a brighter future for homeless pets!
The Goal: Our collective goal is 10,000,000 steps and raising $10,000 or more!
Prizes & Recognition
Individual High Stepper and High Fundraiser-The individual atop the Charity Footprints Leaderboard in each category for MOST STEPS LOGGED and MOST FUNDS RAISED will receive a special gift of Glory Bound Swag.
Team High Steppers and High Fundraisers-The team atop the Charity Footprints Leaderboard in each category for MOST STEPS LOGGED and MOST FUNDS RAISEDwill be recognized with a plaque sent to the team captain and will receive shout-outs on social media, on the Glory Bound website and announced in the Glory Bound newsletter. *If one team should win both categories, one plaque will be awarded recognizing both achievements.
Please register for the campaign to see the chat activity. If you're already registered, login here.