ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Supporting Encinal, Laurel, Oak Knoll & Hillview schools.
MPAEF’s goal is to fundraise and grant $3.2M to MPCSD for the 2021-2022 school year to fund critical programs at the four (4) schools in the district including:
• 27 additional teachers that allow for smaller class sizes and enriched specialist programs;
• Hiring high quality teachers and supporting them with professional development to ensure the best learning experience possible for students.
• Leveraging existing investments in technology and infrastructure such as Dreambox, Lexia, Altitude, Google Classroom, and many more to quickly transition to at-home learning;
• Supporting hundreds of district families with learning tools—including internet access and computers—for EVERY student in need;
• A mental health safety net including 10 counselors across all schools, which will be particularly critical as students return to the classroom.
The Menlo Park-Atherton Education Foundation (MPAEF) seeks to enable the Menlo Park City School District (MPCSD) to provide an exceptional education to students at Laurel, Encinal, Oak Knoll, and Hillview schools.